If you feel God is calling to you to use your education, experience, and values to serve others, Rainbow Acres is the place! We are looking for people that can bring enthusiasm, talent and share their loving hearts with the Ranchers. Working at Rainbow Acres is better than a job, it is a mission in service to others. Join our team!
Caregiver – (full or part-time positions available)
We are seeking compassionate, dependable individuals who enjoy working with adults with developmental disabilities. If you are proud of your career accomplishments and talents then we want to hear from you. Join our team!
The Rainbow Acres Caregiver is uniquely positioned to “empower persons with developmental disabilities to live to their fullest potential with dignity and purpose.” Duties may include:
- Providing personal care (general grooming, bathing, prompting)
- Performing light housekeeping
- Preparing occasional meals or escorting to community dining hall
- Administering medications as prescribed
- Performing intermittent transportation services
- Providing friendly, caring companionship
Minimum Professional Requirements
- 21 years of age
- High school diploma or GED
- Driver license issued by the State of AZ
- Able to pass a criminal background check, drug screening and qualify for a Level 1 security clearance
- Able to work nights, weekends or holidays if necessary
- Able to achieve the Caregiver Certification required by the State of AZ
- Able to attain CPR/First Aid certificate and the Food Handlers Certificate
- Possess basic math skills, be computer literate, and able to follow detailed instruction
Additional Ideal Qualifications
- Three years’ experience in a related field providing assistance
- Graduate of the Caregiver Certification program
- Have reliable transportation
- Friendly environment at a Christian ministry adhering to the Golden Rule
- Opportunity for personal and professional growth
- Full time employees enjoy health coverage, dental coverage, vision coverage, life insurance, retirement plan, employee assistance program, generous sick leave and vacation accrual.
- Part time employees enjoy a tele-physician service and generous sick leave accrual.
- TB test, CPR/First Aid training, Food Handlers training, and flu vaccination provided.
- Assistance to attend the collegiate level course for Professional Certification.
You may apply online at www.rainbowacres.com by clicking on the “Join Us” tab and filling out the online application, send your resume to HR@RainbowAcres.com or call 928.567.5231 for more information. Rainbow Acres is an Equal Opportunity Employer.